I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Three new single ply yarns & destash sale update

Well, I'm at least part way through my "to-do" list for today. Vacuuming - done! Take pictures of new yarns and yarns for destash post later today - done! Three new single plys listed on etsy - DONE! Here is a mosaic of the new yarns that are now available in my etsy shop -

Now, I think I need to take a lunch break before I tackle the destash pictures and posting. Look for the hand spun yarn destash post later today - probably late afternoon/early evening I'll have it all done. I've got 11 skeins or lots of hand spun yarn that will be posted.

Also, here are the specials for the previous destash posts -

Fiber - 10% off, buy $50 or more and get 15% off
Yarn - buy two or more lots and get 10% off

You can find the fiber posts HERE and HERE and HERE and the yarn post HERE. You can email me at kittygrrlzinc@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of the destash items!

Lunch time, then tackle the destash post!

No comments:

AddThis