I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Destash Sunday coming soon/plans for the day

The first thing on the agenda today is to VACUUM!!! the floor is a disaster! as soon as i get that done, i'll be taking pictures of 3 new wool single ply yarns (and listing them on etsy) and also the pictures of the items for this week's destash post. Today, I'll have some odds and ends of hand spun yarns from other great spinners, as well as a couple of full skeins. I'll also be offering a discount on the older items - 10% off fiber and 10% off if you buy two or more lots of yarn. But, more on that later - right now I really have to get to the vacuuming part!

No comments:

AddThis