I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lots of new yarns!

While I haven't been online much lately (other than to upload pics to flickr and list items on etsy), I HAVE been spinning, albeit a little slower than usual. I finished 4 art yarn skeins yesterday, though, which was a nice break from spinning so many singles lately. Here is a mosaic of all the new yarns that have been listed in my etsy shop this past week!

I will be doing another DESTASH SUNDAYS post tomorrow. Not as much as usual, though, just some commercial yarns that I don't think I will ever get around to knitting, and also a polyester novelty yarn for dyeing. I have been so grateful to those who have been giving some of my fiber good, new homes! You can see what is still left in my previous Destash posts HERE and HERE and HERE. (See, only ONE item left from that very first post - yay! and thank you!!)

Not sure what today holds. There was talk of heading out for awhile tonight, but I have bamboo lined up for spinning and some more art yarns just waiting for me to spin them! I also have some "Tealberry"/Blackberry Sea in a merino/silk blend that is just begging to be spun IF I could decide how I wanted to spin it! :)

But, for now, I think it may be time for a late lunch . . .

No comments:

AddThis