I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New bamboo yarns!

Today I listed 4 skeins of bamboo. One color, Lilac Mint, is one I haven't done in awhile, and the other, Marigold Sky, is one I have never done before! They are all a bit thicker - DK weight as opposed to sport - and lighter colors perfect for spring. Here is a mosaic of the skeins and you can find them all on ETSY HERE.

Also, my Sunday Destash is still going - you can find out what I have remaining in THIS POST and THIS POST. This past weekend was mostly loose fibers and locks. May 10 I'll be posting roving and May 17 it will be some commercial yarns. May 23 will be a round up of whatever else I have found to destash - some hand spuns, other odds and ends - and May 31 will be a recap of whatever is left. What doesn't get sold this way will be posted on etsy in larger lots.

Back to work now! I've got LOTS of bamboo to spin and am hoping to get some art yarns done this week, too.

No comments:

AddThis