I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, May 3, 2009

DESTASH SUNDAY!

I have a lot more than I thought, so I'm going to break this into 2 posts today. First, I'll be posting the larger batches of fiber and LOOP babycakes, and later tonight I'll be posting smaller amounts of loose fibers organized into lots by color. In most cases, I've posted a new picture of the fiber, but in some cases (those where I just can't get the colors right), I'm including a link to the original listing on the Yarn Wench site (since most of these are from there).

Each item has a price listed. I prefer paypal payment.
Shipping is FREE in the USA. I prefer not to ship these internationally, but if you live outside the USA and are interested, please email me for shipping costs.
If you buy 3 or more lots, you will get a discount, usually 10%.
To purchase, please EMAIL ME at kittygrrlzinc@yahoo.com
In the case of multiple requests for the same item, I will go by whoever emailed first.
**I will remove items as they are sold.**

Here are the first items available -

Premium Mixed Bag 5 - 3.7 oz - $18
From the Yarn Wench listing - "A Mixed Bag of assorted hand-dyed wool roving, targhee locks, Cotswold locks, silk, and angelina. Perfect for drum-carding or spinning as is!" - Please note - I have prepped/pre-drafted most of the roving in this lot.

Okay, I think that is it for now! I still have tons of smaller bags of Yarn Wench Mmmbelishments, and a couple more larger bags of locks, but I will post those later tonight.

I'll also be listing 3 new Falkland single ply yarns on etsy this afternoon!

No comments:

AddThis