I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, May 22, 2009

More bamboo, upcoming show, and the Indy 500

Today, I listed the latest version of the "Black Gold" bamboo colorway - DragonWing. I have four skeins listed on etsy now. Here is a mosaic of the skeins -

I also have one more skein left in the new colorway, At the Beach/Sand & Sea -

I also received confirmation today that I will be at the BBQ Bash at Buffalo Phil's Pizza & Grille next weekend! I will be part of the art & craft fair portion of their annual BBQ Bash, which runs from 11am - 6pm on Saturday, May 30th. The art & craft fair will go on until 5pm. I will be there with all my usual items - yarns and knits - with an emphasis on bamboo yarns and hand knit shawls perfect for summer. I also will have my yarn photo bookmarks AND I'm hoping to have yarn photo magnets and pendants, too! (That is IF I get them done this week!) This is a rare summer show appearance for me, as I am cutting way back on the amount of shows that I'm doing - this will be my only one until the Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair in July.

Finally, I know it is Memorial Day weekend, but for me this weekend has always been about the Indy 500. I'm going to post more about it on Sunday, but I just wanted to give everyone a head's up that if DANICA PATRICK wins the race on Sunday, watch my etsy shop directly following the race for one of my BEST SALES EVER. (Oh, and newsletter subscribers may want to check their email on Sunday, as I will be having a newsletter special that day as well. If you're not a newsletter subscriber, but would like to be, you can sign up on the sidebar here or at the bottom of this page.)

That's all from me for now - I've got to get back to work!

No comments:

AddThis