I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, June 22, 2007

Tiger's Eye Handspun Yarns

I realized I never posted my Tiger's Eye yarns and I finished another one last night, so . . .

I had two braids of handdyed Falkland wool from the Yarn Wench in the color she called "Tiger's Eye" which fit perfectly!

The first, I separated into two and made these two art and boucle yarns--they have several yarns spun in and the first is plied with a novelty yarn and the second is plied with thread:


The second one I spun up last night into a two-ply yarn:

And, here is a nice compilation made with fd'sflickrtoys!

The art yarns are already on etsy and my website and the two-ply should be up later today!

No comments:

AddThis