I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, June 21, 2007

From Fiber to Yarn II

Last night, I spun up this wonderful handdyed merino wool (called "Compliments 2" from the Yarn Wench:


I also used two novelty yarns--Moda Dea Dream and Moda Dea Frivolous.
Here is the single spun up on the bobbin:
And, here is the finished yarn (though before setting the twist!) I managed 2 skeins, 146 yards and 60 yards, out of what started as 3.7 oz of fiber!
Dreamsicle Sky, 60 yards:
Dreamsicle Sky 146 yards:
This one won't be up on the website or etsy until tonight! But, I do have these new ones up on etsy now!

No comments:

AddThis