I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, June 29, 2007

TGIF!

I'm so glad it's Friday. I am really looking forward to this weekend as a chance to relax a little and get lots of spinning done. Art vs. Craft is only a week away so I've got lots to do--like label all of my recent yarns!? Yikes, that's like almost 2 plastic bins worth!

Yesterday, I was good. I exercised. I ate pretty well. But, I didn't spin!?! I had to give the wheel a break, plus I've been itching to knit up these two yarns from the Yarn Wench. You can see Inner Child Yarn HERE and Lil Sistah yarn HERE if you'd like!

They are both going to be scarves. I finished "Inner Child" last night, and plan on calling this one "Southwest Winter". I took pics last night but they are a little dark, but I'm going to post them anyway!


I actually started the Lil Sistah scarf, too, and had to force myself to stop--otherwise I would have once again been up *way too late*! Tonight I will finish it as well as start some spinning, I think.

Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend!

No comments:

AddThis