I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, June 15, 2007

New Orleans Midnight

When I first started knitting, I knit a twisty scarf with some Novelty Yarns from Numei and a purple acrylic. It reminded me of when I was in New Orleans, on Bourbon Street, so I called it New Orleans Midnight. This yarn uses some of those same novelty yarns, and is plied with one as well, thus the names. Both are spun from handdyed domestic wool from PoppyFlowerFibers.

New Orleans Midnight Handspun Boucle Yarn


New Orleans Midnight Hand Spun Art Yarn

They are both available on etsy HERE and HERE! And, check out THIS THREAD for my Special Friday Happy Hour Sale!

No comments:

AddThis