I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, March 6, 2009

New Yarns & a Weekend Deals Scarf Sale!

First, I have to say that I probably won't be online much during this upcoming week, as I will be busy busy busy spinning yarn for the Knit-In on March 14 in Madison, Wisconsin. I hope to have lots of new bamboo skeins spun for it, along with some new art yarns, and of course other yarns, too. I will still be listing at least one new yarn a day on etsy, but may not list everything I spin. Any yarns spun, not listed, and not sold at the Knit-In will be listed on March 15-16th.

Second, I am having a WEEKEND DEALS SALE in my Kitty Grrlz Knits Etsy shop! Free shipping in the USA and Half Price International Shipping on all items, PLUS $10 off ALL SCARVES! I am not sure I will continue to knit this year, as the spinning is really keeping me busy, so I would love to clear out some of my knits inventory. If I DO decide to keep knitting, then it also will clear some room in my "knit-bin". ;) Please check it out HERE.

Finally, here is a new art yarn listed today on etsy -

FunctionArt - Mahogany Midnight Moon - two skeins - 86 and 82 yards


Now it's time for me to get spinning!

--------------------------

No comments:

AddThis