I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Few More Fabulous Finds . . .

Yesterday, my post was getting a little long, so I'd like to post a couple more of my favorite items . . . two made with my yarn, and one, well, one, just because.

First, is a wonderful "Aqua Lime Explosion" scarf from Kelli of LoopyKnitsBoutique. Kelli first found my yarn around the holidays and proceeded to make a fabulous scarf out of one of my "Boho Brights" art yarn skeins. (You can see that on her blog here.) Then, she made this one from another of my favorite, brightly-colored skeins - (photo courtesy of Kelli)

I just love the textures and colors. She has also knit several scarves using my Beautiful Bamboo yarn - you can see them here! Bamboo is great for soft and slinky scarves.

Yesterday, I also mentioned Naomi of KnottyHandspuns. She has also used my art yarns in some of her knitting, and here is one of her cowls, knit with one of my art yarn skeins - (photo courtesy of Naomi)


I also mentioned her fabulous Thick n Thin Single ply yarns yesterday, but she also spins amazing two-plys! This one is in my favorites right now, and if I had even a glimmer of hope that I'd actually have time to knit it up, I would have snatched it up already - this is "Shady Forest" -
(photo courtesy of Naomi)

I'm running out of time again, so that's all for today, except for the new listing picture! I listed one skein of Summer Carnival Light bamboo today, and will be listing 3 skeins of Stormy Night in a little bit. Here is a picture of the Summer Carnival Light skein -

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks so much for including me! I love your bamboo and art yarns!!

knottynaomi said...

you are too good to me bobbi. thank you so much...again...for including my handspun and the cowl. i very much enjoyed knitting that skein AND...am enjoying the one i have on the sticks now!!! can't wait to finish it!

Just Another Runner said...

you both have great stuff!! thank you! :)

AddThis