I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Saturday, March 21, 2009

New yarns - Boho again!

I have three new yarns that I listed today, and two skeins are spun from the "Boho" colorway - this is the same colorway used for the "Squish-tastic!" skeins posted a few days ago! Much darker than the previous version I had of this colorway, I spun in novelty and specialty yarns in shades of orange, pink, fuchsia, and teal/peacock. Each skein is slightly different as I ran out of one my favorite yarns to use after the first skein. So, the second skein has a teal eyelash yarn spun in instead. Here are the pictures of the art yarn skeins -

Functionart - Boho - 80 yards

FunctionArt - Boho - 82 yards

I also listed another bamboo skein in a similar color to "Chocolate Berry Shine" - but this one is much lighter -

And, don't forget - my Spring Has Sprung sale continues all weekend in my etsy shops - Kitty Grrlz Knits and Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns!

----------------------

No comments:

AddThis