I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Hand Spun Bamboo Yarns

Today I listed all the bamboo skeins I spun last week. I'm also going to be having a sale on them starting at 6pm (Central Time) today, Monday, and ending at 6am on Wednesday morning. I'll be changing the prices on etsy around 6pm tonight. You can find all the bamboo HERE, or click on the mosaic of the new colors -


Also, newsletter subscribers - make sure to check your email today as I have some additional specials for newsletter subscribers only. Not a subscriber but would like to be? You can subscribe via the app on the side of this blog!

No comments:

AddThis