I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Yarn & last hours of St Patrick's Day Sale!

My St. Patrick's Day Sale on bamboo continues until Wednesday morning at 6am Central Time! You can find all remaining available skeins here!

I also listed a new Squish-tastic! yarn today - Boho - in shades of pink/fuchsia, orange and teal/peacock. Two skeins, one 70 yards and the other 40 yards-


I'll be listing the matching Navajo 3ply on Wednesday.

Today was my last day of "rest". My hands really were worn out from all the spinning last week, so I took a few days off from the wheel. Tomorrow, I am back to it, though, and will start with some commissions, though I hope to get a couple skeins done to list on etsy, too.

No comments:

AddThis