I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Hand Spun Art Yarns listed & more

I am back from the Knit-In and have lots of new yarns to list! Today, I listed 6 new art yarn skeins, all in colors I have previously done, but each slightly different than the previous versions. The three are Plum Divine 2009, Tainted Love, and Plum Honey. Here is a mosaic of these new ones, along with the other new ones listed last week. They can all be found on ETSY HERE!

Tomorrow, I will be listing 18 bamboo skeins AND announcing my St. Patrick's Day Sale! This sale will be focused primarily on the bamboo yarns, which is why I hope to have them all listed in time for the sale on Tuesday. Wednesday I'll be listing a new, bright Squish-tastic! 2ply and a matching Navajo 3ply skein.

I've got commissions to work on this week as well, but will be taking it a little easy as I allow my hands to recover from my marathon-spinning week last week as I prepared for the Knit-In. I'm not spinning today, but do have tons of photos to edit, so back to work I go!

------------

No comments:

AddThis