I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Single Ply Yarns

Just a a quickie post today to show off my 3 latest single ply yarns. When I received these batches of fiber in the mail from Cloudlover, I was speechless! The colors were so deep and gorgeous! I wanted to spin them right away, but had to wait. I should have been working on more commissions yesterday, but instead I snuck in these 3 spins - (all are now on etsy here!)

Annabel Lee - 166 yards - 5.2 oz - worsted weight

Lenore - 120 yards - 4.2 oz - worsted weight

Lost - 136 yards - 5.2 oz - thicker worsted weight

No comments:

AddThis