I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Plum Divine and a sale!

In addition to gearing up for the Ravelry ad (that is now running, btw! yay!), I'm also getting ready for a SALE that will be running from April 17-20. It is the ESST - Etsy Supplies Street Team sale! The ESST shop sales may include percentage off deals, free shipping, free goodies, or everyday great prices. If you are in need of supplies, starting TOMORROW, search for "esst" on etsy!

Of course, my problem is I'm not exactly sure what MY sale is going to be! So, please keep an eye here on my blog, or my shop announcement on etsy for details starting Thursday morning. I may have different offers each day, or something that I will run throughout. I'm just not sure yet!

What I AM sure about is I have finished all of the Plum Divine skeins! (well, for now, at least!) I have *6* new skeins up at kittygrrlz.com and my etsy store. Each set of two is slightly different. Here are pictures of each skein with links to the etsy listing. (Please note, if you were to purchase any of them today, or anything else in my shop, and then that item ended up being part of my sale tomorrow, I *will* honor the discount by refunding the difference if payment was already made.)

Plum - Wine - Divine 1 & 2
These have burgundy, green, and purple specialty and novelty yarns spun in and are plied with green thread. Great yardage!

Plum - Lime - Divine 1 & 2
These two skeins have only purple and green novelty and specialty yarns spun in and are both plied with green thread with coils & beehives for added texture!


Plum - Sunshine - Divine 1 & 2
These two skeins have yellow, burgundy, green and purple novelty and specialty yarns spun in and are plied with yellow thread instead of the green.

That's it for today - make sure to check back tomorrow for my ESST sale!

No comments:

AddThis