I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, April 17, 2008

ESST SALE!

I have decided on my ESST sale! This offer runs from now until midnight CST on April 20, 2008.

FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA and HALF PRICE International Shipping!

PLUS, buy 2 or more yarns and get an additional 10% off!

kittygrrlz.etsy.com or kittygrrlz.com

Shipping charges have already been changed in my etsy shop, but to get the 10% discount please put "ESST" in the Notes to Seller Section and wait for updated invoice from paypal, or pay and I will refund the difference.

Also, this sale will also apply to my website BUT you MUST put "ESST" in the Comments section during check out and again either pay and I will refund the difference or wait for an updated invoice.

For newsletter subscribers, Free Shipping can be combined with other newsletter offers, but the 10% discount cannot be used for items already on April special (bamboo yarns and single ply yarns.) But, you can use the 10% off on other items!

This ESST Sale is something special that I normally would not do as usually the only specials I offer are via my newsletter list. If you would like to sign up for my newsletter, please EMAIL ME. You would receive ONE email per month with several specials and other update information.

Don't forget, if you are in need of supplies, just search "esst" on etsy!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

AddThis