I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Bamboo Yarns & blog feature!

So, I didn't get a chance to share yesterday, but before I get to the new yarn pictures, I found out on Tuesday (Earth Day!) that I was featured on JenVecc's blog! You can check it out here! Yay!

On to the new bamboo . . .

Another two-ply, this time in colorway "Stormy Night" - 258 yards total!


And, one of my favorite-est colorways, Chocolate Berry Shine - two skeins of single ply:

And, I did get one skein of "Violets R Blue" listed, too!
And, just a sneak peak at what will be listed later today:

More "Aqua Lime Explosion"!


And, a "Rocky Roads" coily yarn spun from a wonderfully soft alpaca/merino/mohair blend! This fiber is from NorthStarAlpacas! Very soft!


That's all I have time for today! Hopefully will have more time tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Rocky Roads came out beautifully funky. Thanks for the mention & link.
Maple

Just Another Runner said...

you're welcome! thank you for all the extras, too. i hope to spin the other dyed batch soon.

AddThis