I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, April 4, 2008

Mahogany Midnight Moon Revisited & more!

Here are a couple pictures of the new skein of Mahogany Midnight Moon that I mentioned yesterday. It is now on etsy and my website.

I also spun up a quick Novel-Ply yarn the other night, too. It is spun from the remaining fiber used for the "Compendium" art yarn. This one is a small skein plied with Berroco Plume FX yarn. Very bright! I still have more of this color so may be spinning more art yarn skeins with it, or possibly a single ply!


And, here is a sneak peek at what I spun up last night! It is another art yarn, spun from merino wool hand dyed by the Yarn Wench - color called Aqualime Explosion! I have more of this, too, so should have another skein or more coming soon. This one will be listed later today:

Not sure what I'll have to offer next week - this weekend I have some custom skeins to spin up, some shawls to knit, and some more bamboo to spin. Next week may also be focused on knitting shawls for my show on April 12. I WILL be getting back to the art yarns soon, but I'm just not sure when. I also have a lot of partial-fiber-batches to finish up so over the next couple of weeks you may be seeing some repeats - at this time I've got more Aqualime Explosion, more Kilkenny/Compendium, more Hot Tropics/Spring Break, and more Eye Candy on the horizon. THEN, it will be time for some new colors!

No comments:

AddThis