I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, July 13, 2007

Wedding this weekend . . .

so, i'm going to minnesota for a wedding this weekend. leaving soon, and won't be online much, and while i plan on bringing some knitting, feel like i should just give myself a break--my hands/wrists/arms have been sore lately, and overall just been feeling pretty crappy . . . as a matter of fact, i stayed home on wednesday to try and feel better and . . . ended up spinning 4 single ply yarns?!?! what the heck! how am i supposed to rest if i can't stay home for one day without spinning!? I really wasn't going to, but by the afternoon i felt a little better . . . so went on a spinning rampage!? oh well. Here is a shot of the singles, all spun from battman batts:

Last night, the Yarn Wench updated! I tried to resist, really I did . . . but should have a nice sized box coming to me next week! Woohoo!

oh well. i've got to run and get ready to go . . . happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Nina Kuriloff said...

the yarn is very, very beautiful!
i love their colors.

:-)

Just Another Runner said...

thank you!

AddThis