I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My mailman hates me . . .

Yesterday was a great mail day! I received my Yarn Wench Yarn, my yarn from Luxe, and some Cotswold locks from aspenmoonarts! Here is a pic:

Unfortunately, I couldn't really play with any of it as 1. I was really tired and 2. I already had a project I needed to get started on. So, at least I did get some spinning done, but I ended up falling asleep early so no knitting. The yarn I'm working on now is going to be a two ply, and I finished up one bobbin of singles last night. If I can stay awake, I plan on finishing it tonight . . .

No comments:

AddThis