I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yet more new bamboo yarns!

Yes, once again I'm posting a mosaic of the latest bamboo yarns I listed on etsy -

That's more Summer Carnival, Marmalade Mint, Serenity, Ice Princess, and one last skein spun from the "Black Gold" colorway which I'm calling "Stay Golden".

Haven't gotten to the wheel yet today, but hope to get at least a couple more bamboo skeins spun tonight. Tomorrow will be the last day for bamboo spinning for now, as I'd like to work on some art yarns this coming week. I hope to do some more "Green Man", and one that will be shades of blues and grays, and 4 more skeins of "Plum Divine" before year's end.

And, don't forget - WEEKEND DEALS are going on now in both of my etsy shops -
Hand knits in my Kitty Grrlz Knits shop
Hand spun yarns in my Kitty Grrlz Yarn shop

See my previous post for the specials!

--

No comments:

AddThis