I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, December 18, 2008

More new bamboo yarns

Just a real quick post this morning to show off the last couple of bamboo colors I listed on Etsy this week -


The top two are "The Frog Prince" and the bottom two are "Marmalade Pine".

As for yesterday's spinning - I did spin 6 more skeins of bamboo. I'll be listing those later this afternoon.

Now, I must get to work and spin some more! Bamboo is my newsletter special through Saturday, PLUS I'll be offering it as a "Weekend Deals" special on etsy this weekend! (The newsletter price is still a bit better, though - to sign up go to the bottom of THIS PAGE.)

That's all for now!

No comments:

AddThis