I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Hello Kitty Christmas!

We don't usually do much for Christmas, but on Christmas day we always go to Scott's Mom's house for turkey (yes, turkey, which we much prefer over ham and usually miss it at Thanksgiving). She always gets us a few things, and since she knows I like Hello Kitty, I usually get some really fun Hello Kitty gifts. Last year I received a nice zippered sweatshirt with a big sparkly Hello Kitty face on the back, and Hello Kitty pajamas. This year, I received another sleepshirt and -

A Hello Kitty Watch!

And, a Hello Kitty Toaster

That makes Hello Kitty Toast!
I mean, how fun is that????

--

No comments:

AddThis