I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, December 12, 2008

Quickie post - new art yarns!

Just wanted to do a quickie picture-post of my new art yarns, all available now on etsy -

First - Silver and Lilacs - I have three skeins. Here is the only one with sparkle, and also the smallest of the three -
Then, the other two, which are a bit larger and also sans sparkle -

I plan to do two similar skeins from these materials -
That is what I hope to spin today - then for the rest of the weekend it will probably be bamboo since that is what will be on "newsletter special" starting on Sunday!

And, here is another new art yarn - very bright - Holiday Neon -
Don't forget - tonight at 5:30 pm Central Time - the EtsyKnitters Trunk Show in the Virtual Labs Lounge on etsy!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

AddThis