I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, December 19, 2008

Weekend Deals Come Early!

This weekend I am taking part in the Etsy "WEEKEND DEALS" promotions. I am still offering FREE (Priority Mail) Shipping in the USA and Half Price International shipping.

But, in addition to the shipping, I am also offering the following specials, which will run until Monday morning,

In my Kitty Grrlz Knits shop -

All Hand Knit NO-WOOL and WINTER Scarves are $10 off!
All Hand Spun Art COWLS/Neckwarmers and SCARVES are $5 off!

In my Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarn shop -

All Single Ply Bamboo Yarn skeins are $15!
All Single Ply Wool Yarns are $5 off!
All FunctionArt Art Yarns are $5 - $7 off!

Prices already reflect these discounts, so no need for a code - simply check out, pay, and your items will be mailed out! (We are in the midst of a snowstorm, so all Friday orders will be mailed on Saturday.)

Please note, if you are a newsletter subscriber the FunctionArt special that begins Sunday will be $10 off the *original* price, not the "weekend deals" price.

I have also listed an "Express Mail Upgrade" listing in both shops. If you want your item by Christmas, please add this item to your cart and then I will ship via Express Mail.

And, finally, I'll be listing 2 more bamboo colors a little later today!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

AddThis