I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, December 11, 2008

New this week - Single Ply Yarns

This week I've been working pretty slow for some reason. Not feeling super great, so have stuck to some rather simple spins - single ply yarns! Here is a small mosaic of some of the new single ply yarns, plus one of the newer art yarns -


Here is a full list of the new listings for this week, so far (I'll have a very bright art yarn listed later today!)

Tomfoolery Single Ply (not shown) - skein 1 and skein 2
Fang (bottom left)
Wild Berry Woods (top right)
Milan Holiday (top left) skein 1 and skein 2
Wild Violet Rose 2 (not shown)

Those are all spun from hand dyed Falkland wool, dyed by the Yarn Wench.

Then, there is Holiday Romance - a hand spun FunctionArt art yarn, spun from hand dyed merino wool - shown in the bottom right.

I also spun up one final skein of the Novel-Ply "Turquoise Sands Surprise". This is the last one I'll be doing like this since I can no longer easily find the color of Angel Hair yarn that I use to ply with the wool.

And, finally, I have listed more bamboo in my Kitty Grrlz logo colors of purple and orange. You can find two skeins of the dark version here and here, and 2 skeins of the light version here and here.

No comments:

AddThis