I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My laziness . . .

is your gain! Since I ended up not getting around to spinning any more bamboo yesterday, I am extending my Weekend Deals specials through Monday - I'll change the prices back to normal on Tuesday morning. This will give me a chance to get some more bamboo spun up today and listed yet tomorrow so you can take advantage of the special.

In addition to the bamboo special, I'm also offering $5 off Single Ply wool yarns and $5-7 off FunctionArt art yarns!

Shipping is still FREE in the USA and Half Price Internationally. Also, if ordered and paid for on Sunday, I can still upgrade to Express Mail and you would have it by Christmas!

I also have specials going on in my Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits shop - HERE!

--

No comments:

AddThis