I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, July 24, 2008

New yarns

So today I'm just going to post some pictures of some new yarns - then it is off to work I go! :)

Mahogany Ash - thick/thin single of hand dyed merino plied with a thin single of merino/silk -

Mahogany Peacock - Navajo 3ply from hand dyed merino/silk -

CoilySpun - Ocean Splash 2 - spun from hand dyed merino wool -

Instead of posting all of the bamboo - here is a mosaic created with fd's flickr toys of the newly listed colors - all available on ETSY or MY SITE.

That's it! I'll have a new (or rather a new version of a previously spun color) art yarn later today and have lots to do so off I go . . .

No comments:

AddThis