I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, July 21, 2008

I am an idiot!

So, I have too many email addresses, which I haven't been regularly checking lately - so today, I try and go to MY WEBSITE . . . and the DOMAIN has EXPIRED!?!?!? GRRRRR . . .

I DID renew right away as soon as I realized what happened, but it still isn't showing up!?!? I hope it comes up soon - I handed out quite a few cards this weekend at the Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair - ALL with THAT URL on them!?!??!

It's my own fault for not checking that email account, but grrrr . . . I am so upset!

Oh well. If you ARE trying to get to the website and it still isn't coming up - Please check me out on ETSY - HERE!

I'll be posting again either later tonight or tomorrow morning with a recap of the Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair!

No comments:

AddThis