I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, July 13, 2009

New yarns and show preparation

These are the new yarns I've listed today and yesterday. Mostly Falkland single plys, and 4 bamboo skeins in color "Chocolate Berry Shine". Here are some direct links -

Kitty Singles - Rain Forest
Kitty Singles - Mandarin Crush
Kitty Singles - Storm
Kitty Singles - Bit o' Luck
Kitty Singles - Sugar Plum
Beautiful Bamboo - Chocolate Berry Shine 122 yards, 132 yards, 146 yards, 140 yards

These may be the last new yarns I list until after my upcoming show. This weekend I will be at the Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair which is being held at McHenry County College in Crystal Lake, Illinois. I will be in the same spot as last year - booth number 45 in the Gym area. The Fair is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Please check out the website for all the details!

This means I will be busy spinning this week so may not take the time to list items on etsy. It depends on how much I get done each day. Today, I'm working on the last of the bamboo and tomorrow will be some bright art yarns. Wednesday may be more art yarns or some other wool yarns (not sure yet). Either way, I'll have lots of yarns at the fiber fest and whatever doesn't sell will be listed on Sunday night and Monday.

Now, it's time to get spinning that bamboo!

No comments:

AddThis