I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, July 26, 2009

New bamboo skeins, probably the last ones for awhile

Today I listed 6 new bamboo skeins which will probably be the last bamboo I list for awhile as I really don't have much fiber left and don't plan on another fiber order until August, or maybe even September. You can see the new bamboo skeins in my etsy shop in this section. These are the colors I listed today:

Also, my BAMBOO BOGO sale continues, and I am going to extend it into Monday, too. THIS SPECIAL now ENDS AT 5pm Central Time on Monday, July 27!! The special is this - buy one bamboo skein and get the second at HALF PRICE. Plus, Free Shipping in the USA on ALL orders, and $5 International shipping. You can check out the details, and the bamboo, in my etsy shop HERE.

What's in store for the week ahead? Probably a couple of single plys, maybe some art yarns, and maybe some Navajo 3plys or Squish-tastics. I'm not really sure, beyond the two single plys I have ready for today, so I'm just going to see which fiber strikes my fancy this week and spin that! :)

No comments:

AddThis