I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Yarns for yesterday

Here is a quickie post just showing the yarns I listed yesterday - I've got a new Squish-tastic! to list in a little while and will hopefully have pictures of that one later on. Here are yesterday's newbies, though -


The first picture is "A Clockwork Orange" Kitty Single wool single ply, the next 3 are "Summer Carnival" bamboo, and the last 2 are "Marmalade Pine bamboo."

Not sure what I'll be spinning today, but I know I've got some more of the "Clockwork Orange" color to spin, one more bamboo color to spin before my big order arrives, and a couple of art yarns ready to go, too.

-------------------------------

No comments:

AddThis