I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Website issues and new yarns!

So, I am once again having an issue with kittygrrlz.com - while I try and figure that out you can always find my items on etsy - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns on etsy and Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits on etsy

In other news - I have some new yarns! Actually, lots of them, including some new bamboo colors, all of which can be found on etsy. Here are just a couple of the new ones that aren't bamboo -

October at Midnight

FunctionArt - PlumBerryCrush Redux

And, a rare two-ply - Night Prism

Then, there are the red yarns! I had a request for a red art yarn, and ended up spinning 2 more of them - all from carded batts of fiber.

Vampire Night - spun from a Loop Spontaneous Spinning batt -

and, Love Hurts Redux, spun from "sexy" batt from feltstudiouk -

That's all for now!

No comments:

AddThis