I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, October 6, 2008

New yarns!

First, I have to say YAY FOR YARNCON! It was a great show - lots of great yarn and fiber and lots of great people! Thanks to all who came out and an extra special thanks to those who purchased some of my yarns.

Second - I DO have new yarns to list this week and will slowly be working on more. So far, this is what I've got listed -

FunctionArt - Tainted Love Redux - this is the second time I spun this colorway - hand dyed merino wool dyed by the Yarn Wench - and I used mostly the same yarns with just a little variation. I also used lots of angelina for sparkle and plied with fuchsia/dark pink thread -


And, some new bamboo -

Meadow Night

Prairie Dusk Light


I have a couple more skeins of bamboo to list today and maybe tomorrow, and also two new art yarns - one will be listed later today and the other tomorrow, I think.

Garden Princess -

TealWoodSpruce

1 comment:

jewelstreet said...

Oooh, I like the first one and the blue/purple one. They look sensational. Wish I had more time to knit.

AddThis