I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, October 17, 2008

My website issues

I am still having issues with my website and am currently looking into other options. For now, I am (hopefully) redirecting kittygrrlz.com to this page.

From here, you can:

Shop my Hand Spun Yarns on Etsy

Shop my Hand Knits on Etsy

I will be posting more about this as I work it all out.

Update October 19 -
I will be using this page temporarily to direct ya'll to my various places online. See above links for shopping and here are some other places to find me on the web -

My pictures on FLICKR
The rest of MY BLOG

And, here is a list of my upcoming shows through the rest of the year -

Saturday, November 22 : DIY TRUNK SHOW in Chicago, Illinois
Saturday, November 29 : ArtvsCraft in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Saturday, December 6 : Holiday Craftacular in Madison, Wisconsin

If you would like to contact me, you can always email me here.

Thank you!

No comments:

AddThis