I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My morning so far . .

So, this morning when I woke up, I was very tired. I thought, "I have to leave work early today anyways I should just stay home." But, no. I've only got 18 more days left, I should really go in . . .

So, I did.

Well, eventually.

It took me *two hours* to get to work this morning. It usually takes 35-40 minutes. The freeway was *completely shut down*. Ugh. It was a total mess. And, of course, because they were diverting traffic off the freeway there was heavy traffic on the frontage roads, apparently other scheduled lane closures and a sinkhole? pothole? on one of the roads in the area. But, I persevered and finally got here! Yay!

I didn't have much to say today, anyways, but did want to show off the new art yarn that I listed yesterday - Boho Brights. Two skeins of hand dyed merino wool (dyed by the Yarn Wench), with novelty yarns spun in, and plied with thread. Here they are! (You can click on the picture to go to the etsy listing.)


I spun up a new bamboo color last night so should have two single ply skeins listed later today. But, now, must get to work! ;)

No comments:

AddThis