I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, June 2, 2008

CoilySpun!

Yesterday, my "CoilySpun" featured yarn ad started running on Ravelry so I've been trying to spin up some new coily yarns. Here are a couple of new ones that were listed yesterday!


Even though I have 14 pounds of bamboo waiting to be spun, I took a break from it this weekend and instead spun up some coils, a small art yarn, and a single ply yarn. The art yarn and matching coils will be listed later this afternoon, and I may also list the single ply as well.

I also actually *took a break* and went to a graduation party for my boyfriend's cousin's daughter. It was fun, though I did lose a lot of spinning time.

My plan for the week is to spin a few new art yarns, a coil or two, and of course, more bamboo!! I'm hoping to have 2 new yarns to list each day! Then, come the weekend I'll be doing as much spinning as possible! :)

That's all I really have for a Monday morning!

No comments:

AddThis