I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, June 27, 2008

Important announcements . . .

Or something like that.

FIRST - TOMORROW! Saturday, June 28 - is the CRAFTACULAR in Madison, Wisconsin. Come to the HIGH NOON SALOON between the hours of 10am and 4pm to shop for lots of wonderful hand made items. I will be there with lots of yarns and hand knits, including lightweight summer shawls! Hope to see you there!

SECOND - I will not be able to SHIP anything between JUNE 29-JULY 4! If you have been looking at something, today would be a great day to purchase since I can still ship it out tomorrow. After that, all orders received and paid for from June 29 - July 4 will be mailed on July 5th!

And, to make up for this inconvenience, I will be offering FREE SHIPPING in the USA on ALL ORDERS and Half Price International Shipping starting TODAY! Check out all items at kittygrrlz.etsy.com! This shipping offer will expire on the morning of July 4.

THIRD - It is my last day as a librarian! In a few short hours I will leave this job behind and enter into the realm of full-time crafting. I'm having a bit of anxiety over it all, but . . . yay for being able to spin more!

And, finally, since no post of mine would be complete with a yarn picture - here is my newest yarn - a Kitty Mini skein of a merino/silk blend spun up into a Navajo 3-ply yarn - Turquoise Sands Dark -

5 comments:

Unknown said...

well bobbi this is a huge day! take things easy. be gentle with yourself and ease into this full-time racket. you'll do just fine!

Just Another Runner said...

thank you, shawn, for the encouraging words! :)

Knitted Gems said...

Congrats and Good Luck!

LazyTcrochet said...

Hope Craftacular was a blast!
I blogged your yummy Cantaloupe yarn today. Good luck on your sale!

Just Another Runner said...

thanks knittedgems, and thank you lazyt for blogging my yarn! :)

AddThis