I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, June 23, 2008

Just a quickie picture post

Here are just a few pictures from the new yarns I spun up over the weekend (more coming this afternoon, too!) Clicking on the pictures should take you to the Etsy Listing.

Vegas, baby! Hand Spun Two-Ply bamboo yarn spun from two of LOOP's "Chocolate Liqueur" batts.

Then, there is "Radioactive Chance" - after working on the two-ply most of Saturday, I decided to ignore my to-do list, my to-spin list, and all the already-prepped fiber, and spin this. It's just . . . different from my normal colors so thought I'd take a chance on it . . .

Three new single plys - all from Falkland wool dyed by the Yarn Wench.

Orchid Sunset 2

Watermelon Sky
Aqua Lime Light

And, finally, another skein of Mahogany Midnight Moon as an art yarn. I love this colorway! I have about 2 oz left of it but am not sure if I want to do another art yarn skein, or a coordinating CoilySpun skein!

And, I'll probably be mentioning this every day this week - but if you are in the Madison, Wisconsin are this SATURDAY, JUNE 28 - come by the HIGH NOON SALOON for the SUMMER CRAFTACULAR! I will be there, along with many other great hand made vendors. Hours are from 10am-4pm.

That's all from me for today!

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful colors..You do a wonderful job..

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

Fabulous yarn.I like the green blue one best, but they are all stunning.

Just Another Runner said...

thank you both! :)

AddThis