I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

From fiber to yarn to hat!

I love seeing the process of getting to a "finished" item. So, here is a mosaic created with fd'sflickrtoys that shows the fiber, the single ply, the finished yarn, and the hat I knit from it! :)

You can see more pictures at my flickr here, and the hat should be listed on my site tonight! (I'm working on a matching scarf, too!)

2 comments:

The Bookish Life said...

Gorgeous from start to finish!! Nice work!

Just Another Runner said...

thank you!! i love knitting with yarn i spun . . . it's amazing to me how it starts as just this fluff of fiber . . . i finished the matching scarf last night, will have to post pics of that!

AddThis