I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I AM going to SPIN Today!

So, I've got a few errands to run this morning, but then I am coming home to SPIN! I've got some wonderful fiber (more merino superwash from sprouty25) all ready to go. This time I'm going to be spinning in some soft and fuzzy novelty yarns in and plying it with thread . . .

then, it is back to spinning two-plys! after getting all of my items listed on my new website, I realize I don't have many 2plys at all!

and yes, the website is all up and running! yeah!

AND, i had my first HAPPY HOUR sale last night on etsy! How exciting!

okay, off to get the errands out of the way . . .

No comments:

AddThis