I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, May 10, 2007

All fixed!

Well, we were able to restore/fix my website, but I had to spend all night re-adding all of my items.

I have definitely learned my lesson and will not attempt to do anything other than add items from now on! :)

I did manage to add a few more items and should be able to finish up tomorrow.

Now, I just want to SPIN SPIN SPIN! I've hardly spun at all this week, being a little obsessed with getting the website up and running, and I have to work Sunday, but you can bet I will be spinning on Saturday--I'm going into withdrawal!

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Thank goodness you were able to get your website restored. What a nightmare!
Happy spinning!

Just Another Runner said...

yes, it was a little stressful but it is all set now! there may be a few minor tweaks over the next couple weeks, but i've got everything listed and it is up and running! woohoo! :)

thank you!

AddThis