I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Buried in promos

So I haven't been spinning the last few days because I've been putting together promos to send off for craft show swag bags. I am actually trying to add a 2-yard yarn sample to each business card. I did over 100 of them on Sunday night, along with 25 "Kitty Minis" which are sample skeins of 10-30 yards. I've got *500* more cards to do to mail so they are received by the deadline of June 1! I better get going!

BUT, I couldn't resist doing some spinning last night, and the end result is "Sunset Gold" hand spun novelty art yarn, with flowers! I also knit up a hat last week--it is knit with the YarnWench yarn called "Attitude" but I am calling my hat "Arizona Sunset". Here are some pictures:

Sunset Gold Handspun Yarn & Arizona Sunset Knit Hat

Tonight, it is back to the promos, but I will be listing "Sunset Gold with Flowers" and it's flower-less companion on etsy tonight! The hat will be listed on my website.

No comments:

AddThis