I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New yarns - art yarns and bamboo & sale continues!

First, just a note that I am keeping my sale section around until the end of June. You can find yarns reduced 20-40% off in the Sale Section in my Etsy Shop Here. I don't think I will be adding anything new to the section, but thought I would keep it until the end of the month with the yarns already reduced.

Today, I listed some new art yarns and yesterday, some new bamboo. The art yarns are actually colors I've spun before, but I had to spin them before spinning new colors because the fiber and materials were taking up room in my "staging area". Now that I've got these colors done, I am ready for some NEW colors! I've got one planned for today that is a new combination, and then I hope to spin some Plum Divine tomorrow. I'll also be spinning a few single plys today, if time allows.

Here are the new yarns - Sangria Garden Rose and Iris, Dreaming.

And, the new bamboo - Summer Carnival and Summer Neon Taffy

No comments:

AddThis