I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Five new single ply yarns listed & YART SALE starts tomorrow!

Just listed, in my etsy shop, 5 new single ply yarn skeins. Two of which will be included in my YART SALE tomorrow!

What is the YART SALE? It is an etsy-wide Yard+Art = YART SALE.

I will have a section in each of my shops titled "YART SALE SECTION". All the items in these sections will be reduced 20-40% off their regular price. AND, this is in addition to the shipping special that continues through June! Want a sneak peek of the items that will be on sale? You can check out the sections now -

YART SALE SECTION - Hand Spun Yarns
YART SALE SECTION - Hand Knit Items

But, remember, prices won't be changed until June 10th, when the sale kicks off! (I'll begin changing them around 11 or 12 midnight Central time tonight.)

In the meantime, here is the mosaic of the newly listed skeins (the bottom two are on hold for the moment but may be listed later.)

No comments:

AddThis