I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, April 6, 2009

Quit Your Day Job interview on etsy!

Etsy does a weekly feature on a "full-timer" - someone who has quit their day job and is crafting full time. Today, the feature is an interview with me! You can find the article HERE or click on the picture below . . .

Nothing else to say right now, though, as I've got to get back to spinning! :)

---------------

2 comments:

iWunder said...

This was a great article Bobbi! And a beautiful picture of you too! I love how you still dance around when you get a sale, don't we all do that? But how do you spin for that many hours in a day? Oy. And you seem so organized, thanks for sharing your process and hints--like setting aside time to answer convo's, or not stopping spinning because it breaks up your schedule. Great advice.

Just Another Runner said...

thank you. :) actually, i have noticed that i'm spinning less hours a day lately because of issues with my hands. i've been trying to split up the day more between prepping fiber, spinning, and working on some other things.

AddThis