I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Midnight Magenta - new art yarn

Yesterday, I spun up four skeins of art yarn! It always feels good to spin the art yarns, and these were both fun colors to try and spin. I also brought out the sparkle for these, though it is difficult to show in the pictures. One of the colors I spun is for a potential custom order, and the other has been listed in my shop on etsy. That one is "Midnight Magenta" - spun from hand dyed merino wool dyed by the Yarn Wench in color "Gemini". I have two skeins available.

I'm not sure I'll be listing anything new tomorrow, but I should have some bamboo ready for Thursday, and maybe some others, too. I admit I've been a little distracted with some things, one of which is trying to get back into an exercise routine! So far, I've actually been doing pretty well - I'm on my second week - and it is helping.

But now, I am going to try and get a little work done. I want to at least get some fiber prepped tonight, even if I don't get a chance to spin it.

No comments:

AddThis